Data Analyst & Visualization Officer Jobs, NGO Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Data Analyst and Visualization officer,
Location: Somalia (Banadir, South Central, Bay, Puntland and Somaliland),
Reporting to: Project Manager,
Status: 1 year Contract
Our client is an international humanitarian and development organization that positively contributes towards improving the living standards and conditions of those adversely affected by disasters and conflict in the Horn and East Africa. They are seeking to recruit a Data Analyst and Visualization Officer to manage the Data Collection, Data Management, Data Analysis, Data Visualization, writing TPM/PDM reports, Case Studies and Lessons Learnt from the Third-Party Monitoring and Post Distribution Monitoring projects conducted in Somalia and Somaliland.
- Designing and deployment of data collection tools but not limited to Kobo, ODK, ONA and Survey123
- Designing and development of data management system using SQL in Microsoft Server SQL.
- Conduct data analysis in SPSS, STATA, Epi Info and Excel
- Writing quality monitoring reports, Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Designing quality dashboards in Excel, Tableau and Power BI
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Monitoring & Evaluation, Demography, Population Studies, GIS or any other related course.
- Demonstrated familiarity with NGOs work in general with Monitoring & Evaluation;
- Demonstrated experience in Data collection tools (ODK, Kobo and Survey123)
- Demonstrated experience in data processing and management of large-scale surveys
- Demonstrated experience of statistical packages and/ or data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, SMART, STAT 01) and advanced computer skills (word-processing, spread sheets, and databases) are a must;
- Advanced skills in Data Visualization/Dashboard design (Excel Dashboards. PowerBI and Tableau).
- Demonstrated Experience in writing M&E reports, Case Studies and Lessons Learnt
- At least 2 years’ direct experience in a position of monitoring and evaluation of large-scale projects;
- Strong experience in conducting a research studies including the entire evaluation cycle, from design and formulation to implementation, analysis and presentation of results and recommendations;
- Analytical Skills: The data analyst will have to give quality analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data from the monitoring team.
- Communication Skill: the data analyst needs to give the presentations to the higher management according to their data analysis.
- Writing Skills: The data analyst needs to prepare different reports according to the analysis.
- Mathematical and Statistical knowledge: The data analyst needs to have quality experience in statistical packages not limited to SPSS, STATA and Advanced Excel.
- Technical Skills: The data analyst should demonstrate the technical skills in Database Management (Structured Query Language)
- Presentation skills: The data analyst should be able to present quality reports to the senior management of organization
How to apply
MUST READ >>> New Job Offer? 6 Things To Consider Before Saying “Yes”