Deputy Sub County Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Kilifi County Jobs
Position: Deputy Sub County Administrator
Location: Magarini Sub County J/G P (1 Position)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 85,110 – 119,730 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The Sub County Officer shall be responsible/report to the County Chief Officer in charge of Devolution, Public service Management & Special Programmes (Disaster management).
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the Sub-County unit;
- Developing policies and plans;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the local community;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Promotion and coordination of peace building and conflict resolution
- Coordination of disaster management and emergency response activities in the sub-county in collaboration with other government agencies
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Served in the grade of Principal Administrator/Principal Ward Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years or in a comparable position in the public service or private Sector
- Bachelor degree in any of the disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Masters degree in any of the disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
- Ability to coordinate
- Management of financial resources
- Interpersonal communication
- Office administration, management
- Project management