Digital Marketer Jobs, Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Indepth Research Services Jobs
Position: Digital Marketer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We are international capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit a young, aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Digital Marketing Executive to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Develop and execute a digital marketing strategy for IRES.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research and Trafficking marketing).
- Searching for new marketing avenues.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Should have at least a Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, and Public Relations or any related course.
- At least 5 years’ Experience in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast paced company.
- Email marketing and drip emails campaigns
- Content Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Paid Advertising
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Intermediate Graphic design
- Intermediate WordPress and web development skills
- Intermediate Video Editing, Animation and Photo Editing
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (Google Analytics);
- Knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, buying and planning media;
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Google Ads Certification required
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please follow the link below to register as a job seeker, create a profile/portfolio account and apply for the job on or before 15th January 2020. https://thenetworkedpros.com/jobview/23