Direct Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, HF Group Jobs
The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for growing the Branch Business through aggressive sales and relationship for it is a business growth and development role.
He/she will report to the Sales Team Leader.
- Selling consumer products including accounts sales and deposits mobilization of etc.
- Sales planning and tracking of daily sales activity and reporting to the management.
- Mapping and scoping the business opportunity within the Branch environs and liaising with the Branch Management for sales activations.
- Making presentations to prospects
- Customer interviews and interactions both at the Branch and at their place of work/Business to understand their needs and offer the right products.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Diploma in Marketing and Sales or other related fields.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Commerce/finance, Business, Banking and Finance or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Sales, Marketing and/or other banking professional qualifications would be added advantage.
- At least 1-year Sales experience with relevant experience in Customer Service.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Practical experiences in use of MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results oriented, analytical thinker, problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and have integrity
How to Apply
Quick Read>>>How To Write Your CV in Kenya for a Job Application