Draughtsman Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The Draughtsman will be responsible to the Senior Superintendent (Building) for designing of all drawings in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
- Check plans.
- Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings (If required).
- Prepare assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided.
- Makes necessary calculations for drawing development.
- Prepares and assists in drawing revisions are required.
- Prepares As-built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the Client/Consultant and assist in Project Close-Outs.
- Maintains knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
- At least three (3) years working experience in designing and drawing of Building systems in a reputable organization.
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Building, Structural, Mechanical) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD and ARCHICAD.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team including process, mechanical, civil-structural, electrical, instrumentation and piping.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-discipline environment.
- Strong organizational skills, technical competence and attention to detail, professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance