Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs In Kenya, Britam Jobs
The role holder will be responsible for chauffeuring the Director, Commercial Division in a safe and efficient way and at the same time ensuring proper maintainance of the official vehicle assigned to him/her by Britam.
- Drive the Director to the prescribed destinations in a safe and timely manner;
- Undertake routine and preventive maintenance of the Director’s official vehicle;
- Assist in carrying out miscellaneous errands for the Director such as paying utility bills;
- Assist in administrative work within the department;
- Ensure security and safety of vehicle on and off the road;
- Participate and assist in company events;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time; and
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
- Minimum of an O level certificate
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience driving Executives.
- Trade Test Certificate in Motor-Vehicle Maintenance.
- Clean and valid Driving License Class B, C, and E
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- High standars of professionalism and punctuality
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
- Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organisational values during every day interactions.
How to Apply