The job holder is responsible for design and development of electrical and electronic systems and for overseeing installation, maintenance, and improvement of electrical, electronic and electromechanical equipment and to ensure their serviceability.
- Prepares improvement and maintenance plans for Electrical, Electronics equipment and facilities to ensure continuous serviceability.
- Oversees maintenance of all electrical and electronic equipment and facilities such as FIDS, Screening Machines , Airfield Lighting, CCTV, Public Address etc. to ensure continuous serviceability
- Prepares designs, tender specifications and bills of quantities for maintenance works and capital projects.
- Attends to airport stakeholders enquiries on electrical services needs in line with the set standards.
- Attends to emergencies by providing technical advice to ensure timely response
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical I Electronics Engineering
• Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) and membership of Institute of Engineers of Kenya ( IEK)
• A Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years Managerial/Supervisory experience
How to Apply
Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) believes that the advancement and success of any organization is primarily due to the strength, quality and efficiency of its Human Resource. The Authority believes in having an engaged, highly motivated and results-oriented workforce in delivering sustainable corporate performance. If you are interested in the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road P. 0 Box 19001-00501 , Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the Email Title line or on the Envelope Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday, 28th January 2020.
Women, Persons with Disability, Minority & Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, applicants for each position will also be required to;
• Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Present a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
• Provide clearance from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
• Provide a report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Successfully pass Vetting