Electrical Inspector Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 11)
NUMBER OF VACANY: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.24,580×1,070-25,650×1,080-26,730×1,110-27,840×1,070-25,650×1,130-28,970×1,200-30,170×1,260-31,430×1,330-32,760 p.m.
- This is the entry and training grade into this cadre. An officer at this cadre will be on-the-job training and will work under the supervision of an experienced officer.
- Specific duties will involve the inspection and maintenance of electrical installations in Public Buildings and Government Quarters;
- design of electrical/electronic engineering services in government buildings and construction works;
- testing, maintenance and repair of electrical installation and controls related to fire-detection equipment, cookers, catering equipment, cookers, lifts, boilers water heaters and general domestic appliances;
- inspection and maintenance of electrical controls in power generating plants and machinery;
- testing and maintenance of low and medium voltage distribution systems.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a: –
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technician Certificate Part III or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.