Electrical Maintenance Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, NFT Consult Jobs
Electrical Maintenance Officer
Overall Job Purpose
To optimize equipment & utilities through maintenance techniques. To increase the availability & reliability of equipment.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Preventive & Breakdown maintenance of injection/blow moulding machines & utilities.
- Inventory / Spare Part management
- Erection & commissioning of equipments
- Continual Improvements / TPM implementation
- Energy Conservation projects/ Cost saving projects
- Innovative practices
- Policy/Procedure Implementation
- Should have hands on experience in injection moulding / blow moulding machine maintenance & utility equipment.
- Should have good knowledge of Electrical & Electronic Systems, Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Mechanical systems and able to troubleshoot electrical & electronic problems of injection moulding machines & utilities.
- Should be well conservent with PLC programming, electronic card basic troubleshooting. Must be able to develop relay logic circuits.
- Plan & carry out preventive maintenance of main transformers, LT panels & DG sets with thorough knowledge of electrical design, cable & switchgear ratings while Preparing & maintaining electrical SLD revision control throughout the plant.
- Prepare & maintain minimum stock level of critical spares. Maintain inventory level as per standard the candidate should be able to handle installation, erection & commissioning of new/upgrading projects.
- Assist with the enforcement of Quality System policies and procedures, while supporting continuous improvement efforts and Sets priorities to ensure performance targets (KPI’s) are met. Coordinate with the team to achieve performance targets.
- Strives to identify and eliminate waste. Utilizes visual management tools and techniques to promote best practice and minimize downtime with Energy Conservation Management
- Ensures the electrical team is well-organized and staffed to provide timely response to a down equipment while Working closely with Production and Quality and their respective teams to drive improvement in product and process particularly leading the effort to improve machine performance as it relates to part quality and production throughput.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering -Electrical Option.
- Minimum 1 year in the field of injection moulding machine & Utility maintenance.
FUNCTIONAL/ TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Should be well versed with TPM implementation, Kaizen.
- Should have worked with ERP system / SAP system
- Should be able to prepare MIS report for Maintenance
- Should be competitive in MS-Office & Internet application
- Should have strong interpersonal, communication & good analytical skills
- Equipment: Blow & Injection moulding equipments and Utilities namely Netstal, Ferromatik Milacron, Engel, Husky, Kautex, Atlas Copco, Piovan Chillers, HT Transformers, UPS
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Personal ownership and accountability
- Energized, positive, passionate and confident.
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply