Field IT Sales Executive Jobs, ICT Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a Field IT Sales Person.
The Position requires a Dynamic Pro-Active Individual who will be able to drive the product sales in the Field – Marketing to small, medium and corporate organizations.
- He / She should be a person with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must.
- Be self-motivated and a person with proven track record of achievements.
- He/she should be able to deliver the required numbers and capture the targeted market share for the company within the stipulated time.
- Time management and reporting skills perfected – A MUST.
- A University graduate / Diploma Holder in Sales & Marketing / Advertising / from a recognized University or College.
- Must have At least 2 years’ experience in Field IT Sales or similar industry.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and work directly with other team members.
- Sales & Marketing of QuickBooks software, AVG Software, Hosting solutions, Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions, Cloud Solutions and General PC Hardware & Accessories
- Covering the various and different territories within Nairobi and greater Nairobi plus surrounding towns (If and when required)
- Sourcing of new clients in the above named area in both the private and the public sectors at the discretion of management.
- Identifying potential target clients and planning visits to each accordingly.
- Building & Maintaining relationships with new & existing clients
- Working with fellow team members to attain your targets.
- To meet set target for the region and date range provided in the respective area.
- To adhere with company policy in terms of cash collection and credit facilitation. All credit must be approved by the management prior to sale.
- To advise management on daily and weekly activities via written / electronic reporting. Progress, Target and Query reports to Sales Manager
- Taking the brand names and creating awareness – where they don’t currently exist or are unknown
- To report to work on the time stipulated and be pro-active and aggressive in the field.
- Creating Sales reports detailed weekly and monthly summaries with the feedback from the team to be reported to the management.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com