Fire Technician Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Position: Fire Technician
Salary: Ksh 35,000 – 60,000
Our client is one of the leading electronic security solutions provider in East Africa dealing with access control systems, Fire Safety Systems, CCTV, Intruder detection systems among others. They seek to hire a highly talented person in the role of Fire Technician.
- Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on various sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
- Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
- Complete electronic and/or hand written inspection reports in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
- Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
- Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
- Service and test firefighting equipment.
- Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
- Participate in installation of fire systems when called upon.
- At least a diploma in a relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Fire Technician with a reputable firm
- Highly organized and able to schedule and attend to multiple service assignments
- Team player
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “FIRE TECHNICIAN” in the email subject line. Applications for this role closes on 21st February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> New Job Offer? 6 Things To Consider Before Saying “Yes”