Fiscal Analyst Jobs, Finance Jobs In Kenya, Kilifi County Jobs
Position: Fiscal Analyst J/G L (3 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 41,770 – 57,900 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The holder of this position will participate in initiating proposals for additional expenditure and relocation and monitoring expenditure and projects including programme implementation on a regular basis.
- Preparing Budgets for recurrent and development votes;
- Preparing quarterly expenditure forecasts as a basis for release of funds;
- Monitor expenditure and projects including programme and project implementation on a timely basis and ensuring timely disbursement of funds.
- Determining performance indicators for programmes
- Assisting the departments in on costing of programmes
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Served in the grade of Economist I/ Fiscal Analyst I or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or private sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Macroeconomics, Mathematics and Finance.
- Technical Proficiency: Skills and experience in working on economic policy issues and data analysis. Strong conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills in these areas.
- Member of the chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or certified investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA) or relevant proficiency body.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.