Front Office Executive Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, EPL Jobs
Position: Front Office Executive
The job holder is responsible for timely and accurate preparation of customer orders accordingly.
- Warmly greeting clients, walking them to the proper beauty station and alerting assigned beauticians of their arrival
- Booking and confirming appointments via phone and email
- Processing transactions (cash and credit cards) and issuing receipts
- Offering beverages and chatting with clients who are in the waiting area
- Welcoming walk-ins, answering questions about services and scheduling appointments based on availability
- Updating client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Maintaining a tidy reception area
- Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Report writing and report generation when required
- Front office management to include: Ensure reception area is tidy, offering coffee and tea for visitors
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Diploma in Hotel Management/Front Office Operations
- Two years experience in a similar role.
- Good Communication skills Knowledge and experience.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Presentable, well spoken individual
- Pleasant and outgoing personality Mature & Customer focused.
- Excellent grooming skills and must be well versed in professional and personal etiquette Fluent speech skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE as the subject by 7th February 2020. Only successful candidates will be contacted.