Head of Brands & Partnerships Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jumia Jobs
Position: Head Of Brand & Partnerships
Jumia aims to improve daily lives through the internet. As part of our promise to create the most affordable marketplace in Africa and an avenue for vendors to grow their businesses, we are looking for a customer-obsessed marketing expert to enable us to strengthen our ability to delight our consumers and vendors. The Head of Brand and Partnerships reports into the Head of Engagement and is responsible for enhancing local brand love across Kenya through design, implementation and executive of branding campaigns.
- Manage and track the performance of all offline initiatives such as but not limited to : Radio, TV, Youtube, OOH and onground activations
- Work collaboratively with local and functional marketing and commercial teams to build a strong, locally relevant brand
- Drive project management effectively across multiple stakeholders, both internal and external including creative, media,marketing and commercial teams
- Lead customer marketing, demand generation and brand love for new initiatives
- Strategically lead internal/external partners on brand development
- Oversee the mass and digital brand marketing media budget to create a cohesive brand proposition
- Anchor consistent and rigorous measurement of ATL and marketing budget
- Excel at diving deep into specific projects/initiatives and regularly undertake checks and balances to ensure strategy alignment
- You have a degree in Marketing/Sales/Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
- A remarkable portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong creative vision and deliver exciting campaigns
- Deep knowledge of marketing methods and strategies; experience planning, media buying, developing and executing complex marketing programs
- Solid quantitative/analytical and budget management skills
- Deep understanding of off-line and digital media strategy and planning
- A unique education in scaling new internet concept
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.