Head Of Business Innovation Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, KCB Bank Jobs
Position: Head Of Business Innovation
- Generate strategies that deliver a pipeline of products and processes to ensure a sustainable stream of innovative solutions to continuously deliver top line growth by leveraging complex/ambiguous opportunities.
- Manage new product and process development projects to maximize speed to market and drive organization alignment.
- Use customer insights to identify potential new product and process opportunities and market dynamics.
- Provide leadership, creative and strategic oversight throughout the process.
- Use judgment, influence and gatekeeping to prioritize and stop less viable projects early to avoid unproductive consumption of resources.
- Develop product positioning/repositioning strategies for entire portfolio in order to drive retention/ culling decisions.
- Drive new product and process development via collaboration with peers across the organization and working closely with the executive management team.
- Responsible for direct management of new product and process development personnel to include establishment of objectives, key work assignments, and performance management.
- University degree in a Business, Marketing or a similar discipline from an institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education is required.
- Professional qualification in CIM is a requirement.
- Minimum of 8 years’ Marketing experience with proven performance in a Senior Management role
- Minimum of 5 years’ Senior management experience in Product and Process innovation and execution
- Financial management; has Business acumen, an investor / owner’s mind-set and approach to business; willingness to take commercial risks and mitigated operational risk
- Have strong relationship and communication skills; problem-solving intrinsics and have energy to sustain program momentum over an extended period
- Can deploy a broad range of leadership styles; must have C Suite level gravitas and credibility.
In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
How to apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.