Head Of Operations Jobs, Other Professions In Kenya, Brites Management Jobs
Position: Head of Operations-Real Estate
Nature of job: Full time
- General office admin duties to include supervising front office, other staffs, keeping petty cash, attending to customer’s complaints and purchasing items for the company.
- Coordinating the sales team and working as a link between office and field
- Coordinate all office activities and ensure the company is running smoothly
- Ensure company’s rules and regulations are followed to the letter
- Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for the company; assign work activities and projects; monitor work flow and coordinate customer activities
- Dealing directly with customers, drafting agreements, maintaining customer database and explaining the property available to them
- Be involved in IT systems of the company and digital campaigns
- Sending weekly reports to the directors and act as a link between staffs and directors
- Prepare and present the daily, weekly & monthly operations reports
- Select, train, motivate and evaluate/appraise performance of personnel; work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in any field
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a real estate company as an operations manager or office operations
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ideal candidate must be honest, hardworking &
- Problem solving skills with ability to escalate issues
- Must be able to deliver and exceed expectations in a challenging
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.