Head Technology Infrastructure Jobs, ICT Jobs In Kenya, KCB Bank Jobs
Head Technology Infrastructure
- Provide highly available secure I.T infrastructure in order to optimize technologies.
- To provide leadership to Technology Infrastructure team in terms of motivation, mentoring, talent growth in order to support business in customer service.
- Responsible for Server, Network and Communication infrastructure across the Enterprise.
- Develop strategy to meet business service delivery goals through technology.
- Planning, designing, implementation and management of information technology infrastructure to support service delivery throughout business outlets within approved budget.
- Implement best practice Policy, Standards and Procedures as part of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Governance and Management Framework and ensure compliance.
- Develop partnership with service providers to reduce Total Cost of Ownership.
- Periodic review of available and new technologies in line with best industry practice to support business growth.
- Planning, implementation and management of value added services, e.g. voice, data, channels, software and hardware.
- Enforce adherence to Technology Governance and Management Framework.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Professional Qualifications in I.T Infrastructure Governance is required.
- Possession of a postgraduate degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience, 6 years of which should be in a senior management position within IT.
- Leadership and Coaching skills.
- Demonstrate excellent Planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven Track record in delivering results.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
How to Apply