Hospitality Tutor Jobs, Hospitality Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs,
Title: Hospitality Tutor
Reference no: CIH-HR-07/2020
Our client is a premier Hotel School focusing on hospitality and other related disciplines. They seek to recruit a hospitality tutor with proven track record in training hospitality courses and improving the standards of teaching and learning in an institution that offers multi-disciplinary courses.
- Develop highly skilled and motivated students so they attain the highest possible levels of achievement and best outcome from their experience at institute.
- To deliver high quality learning and assessment to students.
- To work collaboratively with other staff members to ensure the needs of students are addressed and learning is accessible and inclusive.
- To develop and deliver value added activities specific to the area of specialization.
- Planning and delivery of learning within the college teaching day and contract which may include evening and other out of hours working.
- Assessment and tracking of progress and achievements including internal verification and fulfilling the requirements of rewarding bodies
- University degree in Hospitality Management and related discipline (Food and Beverage Management option).
- At least three (3) years’ experience of teaching and examining catering or hospitality related courses (Mandatory) Or
- Higher Diploma in Food and Beverage Service Management
- Candidate must be experienced and able to teach and instruct students in Food & Beverage service in addition to other assigned hospitality subjects.
- A diploma in Technical Education will be an added advantage