NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
HR Assistant Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, EPL Jobs
Position: HR Assistant
Nature of job: Full time
- Work force planning and supervising employees in the factory.
- Induction of new staff by issuing employment contracts.
- Respond to the employees queries and escalate where necessary
- Ensuring new staff data has been documented including NSSF, PAYE and NHIF
- Managing time and attendance system in the company
- Employee relations- managing staff discipline and conflicts
- Employees welfare, health and safety
- A diploma in human resource management
- Good people management skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Flexi hours
- Knowledge and understanding of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Organize; handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
How to Apply
Send CV to .email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.