HR Business Partner Jobs, HR Jobs in Kenya, HF Group Jobs
To enhance the achievement of business unit and overall Bank objectives through the alignment HR strategy to business strategy.
To design and implement relevant Human Resources solutions in line with business needs.
- Implementation of HR Strategy throughout the Business Unit.Human Resource Planning
- Prepare Human Resource forecasts in consultation with Business Unit Heads.
- Facilitate the Career and succession plans for key resource people and key positions.
- Support the development of Talent management within the Business Unit by enabling the Business Unit to attract, retain and motivate talent. Ensure talent management policies and initiatives are being driven objectively
- Maintain a data base of talent- both internal and external for focus areas based on market dynamics of supply and demand.
- Advise BU on the Exit trends and propose measures for talent retention.
- Reports Provide call reports, succession planning reports, Turnover reports, Leave, disciplinary, grievance, and staff movement reports plus any that may be required by the Head of HR.Resourcing ( Recruitment, Selection and Placement)
- Identify the best source of candidates for positions both internally and externally
- Undertake strategic resourcing initiatives such as head hunting, Market intelligence, Talent acquisition.
- Undertake interviews for short listed candidates manage the engagement process and ensure great experience in on boarding.
- Train, coach/mentor and support line managers on the recruitment process.
- Ensure proper orientation and induction of new staff is carried out i.e. First day induction: HR policy, Medical and insurance
- Ensure that all staff have a signed off job descriptions and strategic objectives.Organizational Development and Change Management
- Drive organization implementation/change initiatives in line with business unit strategies i.e. Review and implement fit for purpose structures, benchmarking analyses, ensure targets are reviewed to reflect the changes.
- Facilitate the preparation of job descriptions for new roles, ensure that the job roles are well-defined, evaluated and organizational structures are in place & constantly updated.
- Work with relevant persons to ensure proper change management processes within the business.
- Ensure communication and management of the Bank’s change initiatives as “ a change catalyst” within the business unit (champion compliance in line with change management framework and processes).Learning and Resource Development/Management
- Support the L & D Officer and Line Managers in establishing the skill gaps within Business units and facilitate TNA and execution of mitigation initiatives.
- Oversee the delivery of training programs with the Training Officers and Service Providers
- Facilitate selected training programs in consultation with L&D and Heads of Departments.
- Monitor and implement capacity building initiatives that are directed to continuous on the job learning and staff career development.Performance Management
- Oversee roll out and cascade of the Bank’s performance management policies in the Business Units.
- Coordinate the entire process of performance appraisals, ensuring timely submission of reports and their analysis.
- Act as first point of contact on Performance Management policy, practices and procedures with the view of ensuring staff are fully engaged and attaining desired levels of productivity.
- Co-ordinate with Business Unit Heads in ensuring that staff appreciate the linkage of performance to reward by way of proposing bonus awards, fringe benefits as well as merit increments.Employee Relations
- Support and advise the Head of HR and Business Units on the opportunities for improvement of employee relations.
- Champion and enforce labor laws as constituted within the country and the Bank’s Policies.
- Interpret policies and procedures and assess compliance by all employees within the business unit.(Advise managers and employees on disciplinary issues and procedures)
- Ensure work place harmony is in place.
- Enhance two-way communication within the business unit by ensuring that employees and other stakeholders are informed on what is happening, why it is happening and how it affects them.
- Ensure smooth termination process for employees, resignations and negotiated terminations as per the instructions of the HR and Legal Heads.
- Champion employee wellness programs.Relationship Building and HR Branding
- Visit Divisions/departments/Branches to support and advise on Human Resources challenges and issues facing the business units.
- Review SBU/Branch meeting minutes for any Human Resource Related issues and resolve/cascade/escalate the same accordingly.
- In liaison with Divisional/departmental/Branch/Unit heads, ensure that leave plans are in place and are adhered to and that Leave Liability is managed.People and Culture
- Champion the values of the bank and its culture in all staff contact points and engagement’s.
- Support the Heads of HR and Departments in inculcating a shared culture and foster employee loyalty to the Bank’s values.
- Attend MANCO meetings of allocated divisions and offer expert HR advice on people matters with focus on culture of the bank.
- Administer culture surveys and communicate initiatives designed from the same
- Liaise with departmental and division heads to ensure that new staff are allocated mentors and review periodic mentoring reports on the staff.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Social sciences or relevant field from a reputable institution.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources.
- At least 10 years of HR generalist or relevant experience in a busy Human Resources environment.
- Registered member of the Institute of Huan Resource Management (HRM)
- Must have a valid practising certificate.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Deep knowledge of Business – Business acumen
- Organizational & Talent management acumen
- Good Coaching capability and handling difficult feedback
- Employee/Customer-centric individual
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Inspirational leadership – ability to inspire and motivate colleagues and drive right service behaviors across the company.
- Ability to make a significant impact – contribute, influence, negotiate decisions that impact the business, employee and client experience.
- Tenacity & Trusted to deliver – great work ethic and integrity.
- Execution Excellence -Focus on achieving results.
- Change adaptability and comfortable with working with ambiguity.
- Design thinking and agile methodology of working.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to care and concern for employees/customers.
How to Apply
Quick Read>>>How To Write Your CV in Kenya for a Job Application