HR Deputy Director Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The purpose of the Deputy Director, Human Resource will be to organize, analyse, design, recruit and select, train and develop performance appraisal, career and succession planning and management of employee retentions within the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating human resource management policies, rules and regulations and ensuring adherence to the laid down procedures, rules and regulations.
- Analyzing the impact of human resource management policies, rules and regulations on the staff in the Hospital.
- Reflect the Hospital’s values, promotes accountability and high performance.
- Providing technical advice and interpreting Human Resource policies, rules
- Establishing Human Resource Management Information System.
- Overseeing and coordinating all human resource management activities including preparation of Human Resource Budget, recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, career management, training and development, staff welfare, discipline, salary administration.
- Capacity building and performance management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum period of ten (10) years relevant work experience with at least five (5) years’ experience in a management capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Human Resource Management, Sociology, Records Management, Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Development, Human Resource Planning and Development, Business Administration/ Management, Public Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Prove of membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) Certificate.
- Leadership/Management Course lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Leadership/Management Course lasting not less than four(4)weeks from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Complied with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional Competencies and administrative
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: (a) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Quick Read>>>Questions To Ask In An Interview