Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client in the engineering industry is looking to hire a Human Resource Officer within Mombasa.
Reports to: This position reports operationally to the Human Resource Manager.
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll..
- Monitor and maintain a log of all employee contract renewals
- Ensure newly recruited employees are captured in the HRIS or employee log
- Monitor staff induction plans and ensure completion
- Support HR Manager in appraisal time table
- Ensure that appraisals are carried out in a timely manner
- Identify from the appraisals matters arising for follow up including training needs analysis, review of terms etc
- Monitoring and induction of employees
- Update of staff personal files, monitoring documents that should be in file
- Maintain files for all staff
- Ensure compliance of employer with statutory requirements including statutory payments
- Disburse all written communication from HR Office
- Receive communication for HR Office
- Follow upon on action points in all communication prior to filing
- File all communication in appropriate files
- Maintain a log of all health related offs
- Leave administration including booking and reconciliation of all leave
- Update staff master list and include and maintain staff organogram
- Be involved in continuous review of support HR processes
- Assist the HRM in follow up on legal matters
- Degree / Diploma in Human Resource management.
- Registered with the IHRM of Kenya.
- Over 5 years’ experience, knowledge in recruitment, induction, disciplinary procedure and fair process in termination / dismissal of staff.
- Experience in disputes handling and settlement
- Experience in maintaining good industrial relations
- Strong conceptualizing, creative skills, ability to generate ideas and concepts.
- Well-developed communication and collaborative skills
- Analytical thinking.
- Organizational awareness.
- Team working.
- Representative behaviour.
- Alertness and availability.
- Cultural differences awareness.
- Extraverted and analytical thinker.
- Disciplined in work approach.
General description of work and conditions.
- Compliance with legal requirements at the work place
- Communication of policies and updates to employees
- Play a link role between management and workers
- Develop HR SOP’s
- Good industrial relations
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org