Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs In Kenya, KEMU Jobs,
- Assist in developing, updating and implementing Human resource policies and procedures.
- Provide HR advice in accordance with current legislation, University policies and procedures and best practice.
- Process documentation and preparation of reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances and performance evaluations
- Track the performance management cycle, processes and ensure timely completion of performance appraisals
- Processing of contract/resignation/termination/dismissal letters to employees
- Preparation and submission of ad hoc and regular reports
- Processing of data for administrative planning
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
- Take minutes in human resource related committees in the university.
- Provide front line support and advice on all people related issues, particularly discipline, grievance, performance and sickness.
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management.
- Must be Certified Human Resource Profession 11 (CHRP 11)
- Post graduate diploma/degree in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) in good standing.
- Experience in a busy Human Resources Department for a minimum of 6 years.
- Computer literacy and efficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Good administrative and coordination skills
- Ability to manage and sustain high cost center performance, compliance and performance Standards.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send three (3) copies of their application, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates, National ID card or passport, and other relevant testimonials. Applicants who will be invited for the interview will be required to bring the following:
Clearance certificate from;
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department;
iii. Letters of recommendation (in sealed envelopes) from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and general character one of whom must be the pastor of their local church.
Three (3) copies hard copies of the application dossier (Letter, CV, Certificates and Testimonials should be sent to:
The Vice Chancellor
Kenya Methodist University
P.O. Box 267 – 60200
An electronic copy of the application letter and CV in PDF format should be sent to:
To be received on or before 31st January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to Christian values and are of high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
KeMU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.