ICT Assistant Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: ICT Assistant,
Our client is a privately owned and managed mid-level educational institution in Kenya. They are seeking to hire an ICT Assistant who will be tasked to assist with technical Support of the Institution’s Management System issues and additional development of the system modules where required.
- Assisting with utilization of packages, software package applications or programs.
- Identifying, reviewing, installation, upgrading and recommending software and equipment to meet user need
- Writing updates and manuals for applications/programs; distributes or arranges distribution of system documentation
- Reviewing user manuals and computer listings to debug programs, interpret abnormal terminations or other inoperable situations and resolve problems
- Supporting and advising on downtime procedures and business continuity to ensure that they are adopted successfully in their allocated local work area
- Creating test plans, test data sets and automated testing to ensure all components of the system meet specifications.
- Analyse code for problem resolution and performance optimizations
- Logging and tracking all system and process issues and incidents using formal documentation; and Providing technical support and training new users in the use of system/ICT facilities and systems;
- Servicing and maintenance of all the Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Maintenance of equipment and trouble shooting
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications prepared by a senior and experienced officer
- Must have a minimum Diploma in Business Information Technology, Information Communication Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision, experience working with Navision is an added advantage
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics Navision or CRM is an added advantage
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in SQL and Data base management.
- System deployment and fine tuning skills.
- Technologically savvy.
How to Apply