ICT Officer Jobs, ICT Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 09)
NUMBER: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.37, 070×1,470-38,540×1,520-40,060×1,710-41,770×1,910-43,680×2,000-45,680×2,100-47,760×2,170-49,950p.m.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Trouble shooting system and network problems and solving the faults;
- repairing and replacing basic IT accessories;
- offering user supports in both hardware and software;
- support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems;
- maintain network hardware and software;
- monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users;
- maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security;
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration;
- assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services;
- maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers;
- maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems;
- administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches and preparing architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming, and NET development
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Degree in Computer Science; Information Communication Technology or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognised institution;
- Have exposure in operating computers and good skills in dealing with technical problems.
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.