Indoor Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Amplus International Jobs
Position: Indoor Sales Representative
Location: Nyeri, Kenol, Thika, Makongeni,Kangema,Kerugoya,Muranga,Mukurwe-Ini,Chuka,Mwea,,Embu,Garissa,Meru, Makutano, Mombasa, Malindi, Mtwapa, Nairobi, Machakos, Tala, Kitengela, Kitui, Fourways, Kikuyu, Kiambu, Kericho, Kisumu, Kakamega, Nyahururu, Nakuru , Limuru, Naivasha and Eldoret
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a marketing and corporate events management services provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the Instore sales representative position for one of our clients in the Telecommunication industry.
- Merchandizing objectives: Provide merchandising support and services to the assigned retail outlets in tandem with the required merchandizing standards
- Relationship building: build, sustain, and enhance rapport with store personnel and other stakeholders. Develop and maintain relations with both potential & new customer.
- Stock management: Maintain optimum amount of quality stock of all SKUs
- Sales Management: Achieve & surpass the assigned sales targets; Trigger orders and follow up for delivery
- Visibility: Continually negotiate for SOS, placement, branding, POSM, extra feature displays etc.
- Asset management: keeping a detailed track record of all assets in the outlet
- Reporting: Submit accurate, insightful & timely outlet reports
- Market Research: Research and identify business opportunities and convert them into business.
- Customer Service: Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- At least a Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other related field from a recognised institution
- At least one year experience in Sales, preferably in the mobile phone industry
- Confident, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phones
- Product awareness and commercial orientation
- Ability to adopt-Energy & Speed
- Fit enough to stand and interact with customers for long hours
- Result and Solution oriented
- Thorough, Assertive and a Team Player
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
How to Apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter indicating the Job title and base town as the subject name e.g. INSTORE SALES REPRESENTATIVE-NYERI to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd February 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
MUST READ >>> Simple Ways To Help You Secure A Job