Integration Developer Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, Tracom Services Jobs
The core responsibility of the Integration Developer is to design, develop, document and maintain application interfaces, using standards-based integration technologies. Hands-on programming and configuration skills is mandatory. Frequent interaction is required with internal business analysts, project managers, quality assurance personnel and other stakeholders involved with delivering robust integration implementations. Occasionally, the position will also participate in discussions with the Tracom’s customers, partners, and third-party vendors across the payment ecosystem including but not limited to Payments switch vendors, POS terminals, Core Banking vendors to mention a few.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in modern software development and programming languages e.g. Java, C#, PHP, Python, C++.
- Experience in J2EE with different frameworks like Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JSF XML and Web Services, RESTful Web Services, Swing, JMS.
- Deep understanding of commonly used web service communication protocols such as SOAP and REST APIs, HTTP(S), MQ, JSON, XML & SOA as well as demonstrated knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, and HTTP.
- Experience with commercial SOA middleware integration engines, particularly in the Payments industry.
- Well versed with existing and emerging application integration patterns including SOA, Microservices, Event-driven architectures, as well as Asynchronous messaging architectures such as JMS, RabbitMQ, TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ, Apache ActiveMQ.
- EFT Experience in particular working knowledge of electronic payments processing including ISO8583 & Transaction processing as well as EMV transaction expertise.
- Experience in SQL across a wide range of enterprise database management systems particularly Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Strong experience with Windows and Unix-based server operating systems.
- Software development using different methodologies like Agile and Waterfall as well as understanding of Test-Driven Development.
Are you looking for an environment that gives you an opportunity to take on the challenging technology world with enthusiasm? This opportunity is waiting for you at Tracom Services Ltd.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for consideration by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must Read>>> Why You Need Project Management Skills & How To Get Them