NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Internal Audit Senior Associate Jobs, Audit Jobs in Kenya, Centum Investment Jobs
- The role involves a systematic evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal controls and is designed to add value to the Centum and its subsidiaries
- The role will report to the Senior Internal Audit Manager and is designed to enable the management and Board of Centum Group achieve the following key objectives; Financial plans, goals and strategic objectives Operational efficiency and effectiveness safeguarding the assets (including information assets) of the company, accuracy of financial statements, management accounts and other management reports compliance with contracts, laws and regulations and drive sustainability in the Group’s operations.Principal Responsibilities
- Interviewing management and reviewing strategic plans, financial statements, management accounts, budgets, minutes of meetings, process manuals and other sources of information to gain a deep understanding of the business operations and value chain of each Business Unit that Group Internal Audit will be responsible for:
- Perform risk assessments to identify areas of concern and interview management to validate accuracy of the risk assessment
- Completion of audit planning, performance of audit fieldwork, discussion of likely audit findings with management and preparation of draft reports
- Discussion of the draft audit findings with management including identification of root causes, obtaining action plans to resolve the findings and agreeing on resolution deadlines
- Making recommendations for improvement in risk management practices, governance and internal controls.
- Following up to ensure completion and issuing of audit reports to management.
- Assisting the Group Head of Internal Audit in preparation of presentations to the Board Audit Committees.
- Tracking of implementation of controls to address internal audit findings, external audit findings and findings raised by regulators during their inspections.Minimum Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines.
- A professional qualification in accounting (CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA or certification in information systems audit (CISA, CISM, CRSC or other relevant qualification)
- Knowledge of data analytics tools is an added advantage
- At least 4 years of work experience preferably in audit but other experience that may be relevant to audit work will also be considered subject to the candidate demonstrating ability to learn
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.