IT Officer Jobs, IT Jobs In Kenya, Wisen HR Jobs
IT Officer (Real Estate)
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, a real estate property management company, is looking for an IT Officer to join their team.
The IT Officer’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The IT Officer will plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and Office Automation equipment.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
- Develop requests for proposal.
- Administer vendor, outsource and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience in IT
- Proficiency with Sage 300/Pastel
- Hardware/Networking capability- Setting up servers and cabling
- Network administration and systems operations
- Familiarity and understanding of Google Apps
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 15th January 2020
Compensation: Competitive salary, pension, medical and group life
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.