Junior Project & Administrator Assistant Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, CEFA Kenya Jobs
Name of the Project
Food Security and Sustainability in Fragile Situations – FSSFSCEFA
European Committee for Training and Agriculture (Comitato Europeo per la Formazione e l’Agricoltura) is an Italian NGO who has worked in Somalia since 1993 transiting through, Humanitarian response interventions, livelihood support, Food Security, Infrastructure Development, Agriculture and Rural Development, during the last 30 years.
In Somalia CEFA has mainly worked in Puntland and in Middle & Lower Shabelle.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Provide support to the project manager in the implementation of the activities;
- Provide support to the administration by the preparation of monthly bank/cashbook;
- Ensuring compliance and collection of accountancy supporting documents;;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy or related fields;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Somali context is an asset;
- Past working experience in humanitarian/development sector is an asset;
- This application is open to nationals only
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (CV and cover letter) to the following email address:
The candidates should submit their applications by 01 February 2020, referring to this advertisement