Finance Manager Jobs, Planning Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs, Electrical Technician Jobs, Proposal Development & Reporting Coordinator Jobs, Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator Jobs
Non governmental organization jobs are known to be well paying. So if you have been looking for such an opportunity, one has presented itself. These are the latest NGO jobs that you should apply to immediately before you are locked out!
1.Finance Manager Job Heifer International
- Accountable to provide substantive support for financial aspects of grant funded programs/projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Administration, or related field, plus seven (7) years of related experience or master’s degree plus five (5) years of related experience.
2.Planning Monitoring & Evaluation Job Heifer International
- This position will manage the development and implementation of all data management duties in the KEMDAP. A strong emphasis is on data collection, integrity, data analysis, data management, reporting and dissemination to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in project planning, Monitoring and Management, Economics and/or Statistics, or an equivalent with an academic focus on monitoring and evaluation or another related field.
3.Electrical Technician Job NRC
- Responsible for design, installation, repair and maintenance of solar power grid and on electrical parts. He/she will be required to actively participate in the retrieval, repair and installation of water supply systems in the camp.
- Relevant qualifications in Solar / Electrical Engineering
- Proven practical experience in the planning and execution of WASH Programmes of at least 3 years the management of generators, pumps and accessories. Ability to maintain generators is an added advantage.
4.Proposal Development & Reporting Coordinator Job NRC
- The main purpose of the Proposal Development and Reporting Coordinator position is to coordinate project and donor proposals and ensure efficient grants administration for consortia led by NRC, including timely and quality reporting.
- University degree in project management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within field of expertise
5.Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator Job NRC
- Design, manage and analyse internal evaluation and research projects using quantitative methods in coordination with the Consortium MEAL Working Group.
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Public Policy, Mathematics or related fields. Strong technical understanding of statistics/econometrics is essential