Legal Clerk Jobs, Legal Jobs In Kenya, Mandera County Jobs
Mandera County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenya Citizens to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
LEGAL CLERK I ONE (1) POST- JG ‘N’-VACANCY NO.MCG/MCPSB/DL/24/12/19/20
Terms of service –permanent and pensionable
- Attending registries and/or other government offices for purposes of including: filing, registrations, making payments, making applications, fixing dates, perusals and searches, extracting court orders, obtaining consents, obtaining conveyancing demands and certificates;
- Effecting service and delivery of requisite dispatch;
- Preparing and signing affidavits of service;
- Facilitating payment of legal fees;
- Updating contractors/customers/clients and calling for documents which are in their possession where necessary
- Arranging files in the legal registry, and filing documents in the relevant files;
- Retrieving files and documents needed by Legal Counsel; and
- Handling matters expected of a legal clerk and or any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Law and Paralegal studies from a recognized institution;
- Must have served as a Legal clerk Assistant I or in a comparable and relevant position in the public
- Certified court process server license
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant field is an added advantage,
- A minimum period of four (5) years’ relevant work experience;
- Have legislative drafting skills
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity Card.The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office, All Sub County Administrators Office in Mandera County.
Detailed of job descriptions, duties and requirements for appointments for the above positions can be obtained from the County website www.mandera.go.ke
All Chapter Six Clearance documents must also be attached to the employment application form.
No Online applications will be accepted.
The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County employments application form stated above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Mandera County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, youth and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvasing and giving false information in employment application form will lead to automatic disqualification
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side indicating position being applied for and vacancy number and;-
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before Monday 13th, January 2020 by 4.00p.m. Or by hand delivered to the office of the County Public Service Board at Mandera Vocational Training Centre.