NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Legal Fellow Jobs, Legal Jobs In Kenya, Mkopa Jobs In Kenya
Position: Legal Fellow
To provide professional and effective administrative support for legal and compliance work.
- Manage a compliance register that details all the compliance aspects including permits and licenses, EHS, work permits among others.
- Manage the compliance training calendar for all compliance training and monitor attendance and completion of compliance training.
- Drive and support awareness and embedding of M-KOPA policies and procedures in the business.
- Support the implementation and monitor adherence to compliance procedures and policies.
- Maintain an incident register detailing compliance incident and monitor remedial action arising from the incidents.
- Support M-KOPA in achieving its contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Manage an insurance register for all M-KOPA global insurance covers.
- Manage a company secretary register for all M-KOPA entities.
- Assist in the evaluation and audits of M-KOPA compliance controls, policies and procedures to identify gaps.
- Manage the legal contract register for compliance of legal SLA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law from a recognized institution.
- Experience in a legal office or department will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties.
- High analytical ability to sort and apply information.
- Proficient in navigating Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
How to Apply