Litigation Manager Jobs, Legal Jobs in Kenya, HF Group Jobs
To handle litigation, arbitrations /court cases by instructing and liaising with external advocates to ensure the company does not incur losses and also to mitigate on losses from suits.
- Responsible for instructing the Company’s external Lawyers by writing letters of instructions to ensure that company’s interests are adequately and promptly represented.
- Directly liaise with external lawyers in respect of preparation of evidence and witnesses for all pretrials.
- Attend court and testify on behalf of the company to ensure the company does not incur losses.
- Provide response to correspondence from external lawyers to advice on company’s position on legal matters and obtain update reports from external advocates on all legal suits.
- Provide legal advice on recovery cases in order to realise our securities.
- Negotiate on legal fees with external advocates.
- Compile requisite injunctions and major court cases reports for the various committees.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor of Law-LLB, Diploma Kenya School of Law, Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- 5 years Litigation experience in a busy environment.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and Negotiation skills.
- Drafting pleading skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Team player and must have integrity.
How to Apply
Quick Read>>>How To Write Your CV in Kenya for a Job Application