Maintenance Technician Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Sanergy Jobs
Position: Maintenance Technician
Sanergy is an award-winning social enterprise that employs the circular economy approach to treat and convert all forms of urban waste into organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein. Sanergy manufactures and distributes Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and Kuzapro Insect Based Animal Protein, under the Farm Star brand. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will lead the sales team in covering the Western and Rift Valley regions in Kenya to sell organic agri-inputs and insect-based animal protein to achieve required revenue and margins. Specifically, drive sales of Evergrow Organic Fertilizer and KuzaPro insect-based animal protein. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek to recruit a Maintenance Technician who will work in our Maintenance Services department
- Hands-on maintenance of machinery.
- Train operators on AM and PM of equipment.
- Ensure operators conduct AM as required for both equipment.
- Conduct PM as required of both equipment.
- Respond to breakdowns and resolve them immediately.
- Record all maintenance data. Update the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) board regularly. Test and implement equipment improvements.
- Track MTTR and MTBF for all equipment.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering. A degree in the same field is desired
- Ability to conduct and train on Autonomous Maintenance activities.
- Ability to overhaul machines/engines.
- Ability to conduct Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Must have knowledge on TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- Ability to maintain equipment and facilities.
- Ability to resolve breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Willingness to try new approaches.
- Ability to work well with others.
- KRA PIN
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Academic Certificates
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter clearly indicating your available start state (include notice period) and your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by 28th January, 2020. Kindly indicate your salary expectations.
N/B: Please note that the position will be based in Kilifi.