“I will forever be grateful to Corporate Staffing for the course. With the new accounting course, I was able to change departments from customer care to my new position as a junior accountant. My boss was impressed by what I had learned, and the certificate was proof”. Mary Atieno.
Have you been thinking about changing your career to accounting? Accounting is a career where you can hardly miss a job opportunity since it is a marketable course. However, the transitioning might be quite a frustrating process for you.
Just like Mary, you can shift to accounting with the right training. You can enroll yourself for an accounting short course at corporate staffing.
Not only will you be able to get the basic concepts of accounting, but also learn other aspects of the field.
Here are the accounting skills you are going to learn when you join our practical accounting job and career mentor-ship program.
How You Will Benefit
- You will learn practical accounting tasks that businesses look for when hiring accountants, i.e how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, etc. We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
- You will become more marketable when you send your CV for accounting jobs. Get that accounting job you’ve always dreamed of.
- Our program will teach you how to write a CV that will get you jobs.
- Our career mentors will coach you on how to answer tough accounting questions and get the job.
- You will be able to bridge the gap that exists between what is taught at school (the theory) versus what is required (practical skills).
- Upon successful completion. You will receive a certificate that you can present with your certificates.
Our past students have ended up securing accounting jobs in various entities in Kenya. So, if you have been searching for an accounting job without success, ensure you enroll for this accounting short course.
You do not have to be someone seeking to shift into accounting. When you have skills in accounting, you will be able to keep track of your business finances and also handle your personal finances. Even if you are going to hire an accountant to do your finances, with this training you will be able to know what to look for when hiring.
Click here to enroll for the practical accounting training which starts on Monday, 27th this month.
Hope to see you in Class!