Marketing Manager Jobs, Communications Jobs in Kenya, St Andrew’s Turi Jobs.
St Andrew’s, Turi is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager who will provide strategic direction and leadership for all marketing activities across the whole School.
- Reporting to the Admissions and Marketing Director, this position is responsible for communicating key information about the School and generating material for the promotion of School activities as well as building a long term brand identity for the School.
- The role has a significant strategic element to it and the appointee will be expected to work with the Director of Admissions to develop the Marketing Strategy of the School and to oversee regular market research including competitor analysis and parent satisfaction.
- The Marketing Manager will be experienced in marketing, public relations, mass communication and on line marketing.
- The Marketing Manager should expect to travel both within Kenya and to other African countries in order to fulfil the requirements of the position.
- The appointment is seen as critical to the School’s success and the appointee will play a central role in the School’s development.
Hours of work and holiday entitlement
The role is full-time and includes working in the evening and at weekends
as required. The successful applicant will be expected to take a full and
active part in the boarding provision of the school.
How To Apply
To find our more place contact the HR Director, Ms Janet Ndiho.
Tel: 254 (0) 734288501, Email: HRDirector@turimail.co.ke
Applications are encouraged as early as possible and include: a completed application form, a brief covering letter and a CV. Application forms are available on the School website.
Closing date for applications: 20th January, 2020
Start Date: 1st March, 2020