Marketing Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Uplands Jobs
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Kagwe, Kiambu
Nature of Job: Full Time
The successful individual will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Developing marketing strategy for the company in line with the company objectives.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, trade shows and major marketing events.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Determines and manages the company’s marketing budget.
- Research and benchmarking of target customers, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Effective management of marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Working closely with the Sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Communicating with various media buyers and advertising agencies to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing option or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years in a senior marketing position.
- Registration with a marketing body will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of marketing concepts.
- Advanced communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV to email@example.com by Friday 07th February 2020; only successful candidates will be contacted.