M&E Learning Advisor Jobs, Other Professions, Indepth Research Services Jobs
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Position: M&E Learning Advisor/Business Development Officer.
We are a training and consultancy center offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail M&E Learning Advisor/Business Development Officer, to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Training and curriculum Development
- Identify the M&E training needs, plan and implement training that meets these needs.
- Coach, train, and mentor M&E Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the M&E team and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the M&E Manager.
- Co-facilitation of international trainings workshops in M&E to our corporate clients.
- Preparing proposal and responding to related EOI and RFPs
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Training M&E including curricula designing, facilitating training workshops etc. for project staff and local stakeholders;
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the following areas;
- Monitoring, evaluation (M&E)
- Social impact or impact assessment
- Environmental assessment
- International development aid
- Project planning
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Data visualization
- Knowledge management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in Economics or Statistics and or related area.
- Masters in M&E
- Professional Project Management Certification such Prince or PMP.
- Professional Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis including use of analysis software such as R, STATA, SPSS and NVivo or Atlas Ti.
- Training Experience in designing databases is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please follow the link below to register as a job seeker, create a profile/portfolio account and apply for the job on or before 15th January 2020. https://thenetworkedpros.com/jobview/16