Mechanical Inspector Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs
(JOB GROUP CPSB 11)
NUMBER OF VACANY: TWO (2)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.24,580×1,070-25,650×1,080-26,730×1,110-27,840×1,070-25,650×1,130-28,970×1,200-30,170×1,260-31,430×1,330-32,760 p.m.
- An officer at this level will be deployed within the County Mechanical Workshops. Duties and responsibilities will include:- repair and maintenance of motor vehicle and plant machinery;
- preparation of drawings and designs for manufacture and fabrication of tools, equipment and machine/plant/ vehicle components;
- repair and preparation of maintenance schedules for vehicles and plant machinery;
- inspection, and test of motor vehicles and equipment before and after repairs;
- the officer will conduct proficiency test for drivers;
- the officer may be required to give vehicles and plant machinery valuation reports.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- a Diploma (Automotive ) or other approved equivalent qualification;
- a valid Driving License;
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.