Medical Representatives Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Medical Representatives (Nairobi & Kisumu)
Salary: Ksh 50,000 – 95,000 + Attractive Sales Commissions.
Our client is a growing pharmaceutical company with operations in Kenya and soon expanding to other markets within East Africa. They seek to recruit a highly talented and result oriented person as Medical Representative.
- To manage the existing business portfolio and relationships
- To promote the use of company products to healthcare professionals and institutions
- Manage and ensure delivery of monthly sales targets and other set objectives within the assigned region.
- Ensure growth of the company business within the assigned territory.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Execute all promotional activities on the ground and ensure that each activity meets the set objectives.
- Coordinate order deliveries with the HQ teams to ensure that customers receives their orders on time.
Education, Skills and Experience
- A degree/diploma in Pharmacy, Clinical Medicine, Biomedical sciences or related qualifications from an institution recognized by Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- A Pharmaceuticals Representative license from Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Medical Representative.
- Working experience in either Nairobi or Kisumu
- Valid Driving License.
- Good customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision and independently as well as working in a team.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria set for this role, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE” on the email subject line. Your application should be received not later than 10th February 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.