Medical Sales Representative Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Position: Medical Sales Representative
Reports to: This position reports operationally to the Resident Manager.
Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is looking hire a Medical Sales Representatives. The Medical Sales Representative is tasked to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales 2-3 years.
- Within the age bracket of 25-30 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com