Micro Credit Officer Jobs, Sale & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, GDC Sacco Jobs
As a result of our expansion wishes to recruit a competent, experienced and highly motivated individuals to fill the following position;
- Recruit and train selected groups about available products and services
- Disburse loans to identified communities in a time-efficient manner and ensure that loan payments are made timely as well
- Receive potential clients and conduct an initial assessment and assist clients in completing applications
- Put in place mechanisms of managing Loan portfolio to ensure a healthy lifetime at all times
- Identify and implement partners, their capacity building and training needs as they correlate with microfinance.
- Advise on areas of improvement either on policy or procedural issues
- Timely submit credit application to the loan department for verification and recommendation
- Monitor groups operations and purpose to attend weekly group meetings to keep abreast of all the activities Responsible for business growth by selling GDC Sacco products to current and potential customers to ensure profitability.
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy loan book by ensuring timely repayment of facilities so as to enhance profitability.
- Responsible for compilation and submission of timely and reliable credit report to assist in decision making and evaluation.
- Responsible for provision of feedback and ideas necessary to grow the knowledge base of the organization.
- Bring in new customers and open new accounts by advertising new and existing Sacco products and boosting business referrals such as mortgages, insurances, loans, lending, etc.
- Proactively cross sell Sacco products to our customers with focus on transactional business and digital channels in line with the Performance Contract.
Critical Competencies Required
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work without supervision and posses excellent leadership skills
- A good knowledge of the micro-finance industry trends and practices
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Must be a self starter and posses excellent presentation skills..
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, Cooperative Management its equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years practical experience as micro credit officer in a financial institution
- Email applications will NOT be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for subsequent interviews and selection.
GDC Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply in writing and submit the application enclosing;
- A detailed C.V
- Current and Expected remuneration,
- Copies of Academic, Professional certificates and Testimonials
addressed to: –
GDC Sacco Ltd.
P. O. Box 896-00216
So as to reach him on or before 24th January, 2020. Applicants must clearly indicate the position they are applying for on the envelope.
Email applications will NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for subsequent interviews and selection.