Neonatologist Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Aga Khan University Jobs
The Neonatologist should have excellent training in neonatology and strong interest in teaching at the postgraduate and undergraduate level with expected appointment at Clinical Senior Instructor or Assistant Professor level. More senior applicants will also be considered.
- Join a quality hospital based inpatient and outpatient academic practice.
- Be actively involved in research, teaching, assessment and mentorship of trainees and other staff.
- Work closely with other members of the clinical care team to ensure the highest standard of clinical care and service to patients.
- Advance the practice of newborn services in the region.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) or equivalent;
- MMed in Paediatrics or equivalent.
- Sub-specialty training in neonatology
- Eligible for registration by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board as a neonatologist
- Past experience in an academic setting would be an asset.
How to apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to email@example.com. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by February 16, 2020