Occupational Therapist Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Occupational Therapist for contribution to patient satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective Occupational Therapy services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, formulating and implementing patient treatment plan.
- Carrying out client’s functional assessment and formulating intervention measures.
- Providing health education to patients and care givers.
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients.
- Collecting data for operational research.
- Protecting patients and support staff by adhering to infection control protocols.
- Sensitizing the community on existing and emerging Occupational Therapy issues.
- Implementing and monitoring outpatient and inpatient Occupational Therapy programmes.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures.
- Supporting quality Assurance/ OSHE initiatives in the department.
- Preparing periodic reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Diploma in Occupational Therapy or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Registration by the Kenya Occupational Therapy Association of Kenya.
- Certificate in Computer applications.
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance