Optometrist Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Oasis Healthcare Group Jobs
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.We are looking to fill the following position with a qualified and suitable individual willing to join us.
- To examine eyes and visual system, diagnose problems or impairments, prescribe corrective lenses, and provide treatment.
- May prescribe therapeutic drugs to treat specific eye conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outpatient care for patients with eye-related disorders and conditions
- Conduct routine eye examinations, including visual field tests
- Determine each patient’s visual acuity, field of vision and hand-eye coordination
- Take detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications
- Evaluate eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflammation
- Prescribe corrective lenses when required
- Refer patients to board-certified ophthalmologists when required for more holistic eye care
- Educate patients on proper eye care
- Identify eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals or in front of a computer
- Advise patients about proper eye hygiene and care
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures and Policies for the Eye clinic department
- Review and update budget for Eye clinic department.
- A degree/diploma holder in Optometry from a recognized institution
- Licensed Optometrist
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to multitask and ICT literate
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Siaya.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before the close of business 07/02/2020. Remember to quote the job title on the email Subject.
Please quote Optometrist Siaya, Pharmaceutical Technologist Siaya, Clinical Officer Siaya or Nurse Siaya as will be relevant to the position you will be applying for