Orthopaedic Technologist Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
Reporting to the Senior Orthopaedic Technologist, the Orthopaedic Technologist I will be responsible for efficient and effective delivery of orthopaedic services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing patients needs.
- Preparing and fitting orthopaedic appliances.
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients.
- Designing the orthopaedic appliances.
- Fabricating and assembling prosthetic/orthotic devices and other orthopaedic
- Ensuring availability of supplies and equipment.
- Ensuring maintenance, repair and replacement of the appliance.
- Supervising, training, guiding and mentoring staff and students.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Prosthetics/Orthopaedic Technology or a Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Registered with National Association Orthopedics of Kenya.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Quick Read>>> Answering Interview Behavioral Questions