Orthopediac Plaster Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Orthopaedic Plaster Technician for provision of plaster services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application and removal of all types of tractions
- Manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations;
- Removing casts and splints;
- Assisting in preparing and applying casts and orthopaedic appliances; and
- Assisting with orthopaedic procedures including wound care and fracture reduction.
- Assist in theatre during orthopaedic surgery
Qualification and Experience
- Certificate in either Orthopaedic Plaster and Traction Technology or Orthopaedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution.
- Be a Member of Kenya Society of Orthopaedic Technician/Technologist (KESOTT)
- At least two (2) years experience as an Orthopaedic Plaster Technician in a reputable organization.
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance