Physical Planner Jobs, Nyeri County Jobs,
JOB GROUP ‘K’ – 2 POSTS
- Responsible for advising stakeholders and clients on all technical matters related to the planning and development control within the sub county /county
- Receiving and vetting development applications
- Participating in Preparing of local physical development plans under the supervision of the county director ;
- Undertaking feasibility studies on physical, social, economic and environmental characteristic
- Implementing physical planning and land use plans and policies for national, regional, county ,urban areas and cities;
- Maintaining physical planning records
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Town Planning or any other equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Be a graduate member of Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Association of Kenya(Town Planning Chapter) or Town & county planners Association of Kenya(TCPAK)
- Computer proficiency;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Valid certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- Valid certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Valid clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Valid clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Valid Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply. Persons Living With Disability and women are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 90 – 10100
The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 28th January ,2020.