Physiotherapy Jobs, Medical Jobs in Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Physiotherapist for ensuring patient
treatment satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective physiotherapy services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, formulating and implementing patient treatment plan.
- Carrying out clients functional assessment and formulating intervention measures.
- Maintaining record and data relating to patients.
- Providing health education to patients and care givers.
- Collecting data for operational research.
- Protecting patients and support staff by adhering to infection control protocols.
- Sensitizing the community on existing and emerging physiotherapy issues.
- Implementing and monitoring outpatient and inpatient physiotherapy programmes.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures.
- Preparing periodic reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Physiotherapy or Diploma in Physiotherapy or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Registration by the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists in Kenya.
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Registration with Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
- Fulfilling Chapter six (6) of the Constitution Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance